Brian M O’Curran May 13 2011 08:20:18 AM
On February 8-10, 2011, IBM hosted an online Jam session with over 2,700 participants from corporations, academic institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies. The discussion focused on social business and its potential to redefine how we work in the future. The major discussion themes were:
- Building the social business of the future
- Developing participatory organizations through social adoption
- Using social media to understand and engage with customers
- Determining what social means for IT
- Identifying risks and establishing governance
In this report you will find key insights from over 2,600 discussion posts and more than 600 tweets. What a great a blueprint for organizations considering adopting a social business strategy. Download a copy! Enjoy!!
Questions? You know how to find me!
Have a great weekend!
|Brian M O'Curran |
IBM Collaboration Solutions
The Great North East, Messaging & Collaboration Leader
586.255.5350 phone | email@example.com
"Ninety-three percent of all internet quotes are incorrect" - Abraham Lincoln
- Comments